ThinkFit’s Favorite Meal Prep Quotes
We at ThinkFit LOVE healthy eating and stand by meal prep in every situation. Meal prep is fun, achievable, saves you time and vastly helps with portion control and keeping health issues at bay.
However, we totally get it -
Meal prep is HARD. We’ve been there.
But sometimes you need a little push to get you through.
In this blog, we’re giving you meal prep quotes to deliver both meal prep motivation and inspiration to keep up your meal prep and commit to a healthier and happier lifestyle and body.
Here are our top 25 motivational quotes for meal prep.
1. “Your health is an investment, not an expense.”
2. “You are what you eat - so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake.”
3. “Failing to plan is planning to fail”
4. “‘I don’t have time’ is the grown-up version of ‘the dog ate my homework.’”
5. “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” - Robert Urich
6. “You don’t have to eat less - you just have to eat well.”
7. “Fall in love with taking care of yourself.”
8. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
9. “Eat like you love yourself.”
10. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
11. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
12. “Make the decision to make one part of your life easy.”
13. “On Sundays, we meal prep.”
14. “Be stronger than your excuses.”
15. “For every minute spent planning, an hour is earned.”
16. “Happiness is a fully meal-prepped fridge.”
17. “It comes down to one simple thing: how bad do you want it?”
18. “I don’t diet - I just eat with a goal in mind.”
19. “If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.”
20. “Look at your food and ask, ‘is this going to make me feel good?’”
21. “Take care of your body - it’s the only home you have.”
22. “Never eat ingredients you can’t pronounce. Except for quinoa. You should definitely, totally eat quinoa.”
23. “Motivate the mind, and the body will follow.”
24. “You can’t starve your way to good health.”
25. “To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.”
Looking for more meal prep ideas now that you’re motivated and ready to go? Check out our other blog posts here to brainstorm your next dinner, or follow the meal prep hashtag #mealpreplife for some of our favorite content.